Thursday, September 11, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook Layout #3 for September.

Hi again!

Just sharing the next Layout I created using the Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook this month.
Get the Kits HERE!

So here is my 3rd Page!

Layout 3
"The Words you Speak"

My little fellow has only just started talking.  It took him so long, and I wondered when he would actually start, but in the time that I took to start this page and make a list of the things he has started to say consistently, he added 5 or more to his repertoire!  Its so cute, and I am loving this new opportunity to communicate with him!



I used a plain White Card stock Background, some remnant paper pieces cut down from the 3x4" pieces cut for the Project Life Spread.  Some elements from the embellishment packs in the kit, Splashes of black ink.  Some layered circles painted to accent.  Alphas from the kit, and a hand written title- fussy cut.




This one was a really quick one to do.  Which is nice once in a while, to get the work done!,  Get the photos scrapped, and move onto the next!  It rarely happens with me, but when it does its really nice!

Hope to see you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment